WARNING: Drugpk.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 10,000 prescription drugs, OTC medicines & natural products. Information provided on this website is for educational purposes only and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Hepa Merz Syrup
Adults: two table spoon full or 30 ml twice daily.
Children: one tea spoon full or 5 ml twice daily.
Hepa Merz should be taken as directed by your physician.
Hepa Merz Infusion Concentrate
- In Acute Hepatitis: 1 to 2 ampoules daily.
- In chronic Hepatitis and Hepatic cirrhoses: 2 to 4 ampoules daily.
- In Hepatic Encephalopathy (mild to moderate): up to 8 ampoules within 24 hours.
- Hepa Merz Infusion Concentrate can safely be mixed with conventional infusion vehicles. (infusion rate 5g per hour at the maximum)
- No clinical data available below eight years of age.
Hepa Merz Granules
Hepa Merz Granules are available in palatable orange flavor, which can easily be dissolved in half a glass of water or juice.
One sachet of Hepa Merz Granules fully dissolved in half a glass of water or juice once or twice a day.
Take Hepa Merz as directed by the physician.